Senior Product Manager – Domain SecurityKirkland, Washington | Arizona | British Columbia, Canada | California | Gilbert, Arizona | Hiawatha, Iowa | Iowa | Ontario, Canada | Santa Clara, California | Scottsdale, Arizona | Seattle, Washington | Tempe, Arizona
Get to know us
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join Our Team
As a Senior Product Manager for Domain Security, you will own and drive improvements on a multi-million-dollar domain security add-on product used by millions of GoDaddy customers across the globe.
You will be responsible for all aspects of the product – from working with Research and Global Sales teams on understanding customer needs and the competitive landscape, to Marketing in crafting the right value prop and CX/Design in creating a great experience, and with Engineering and Customer Service in prioritizing features, gathering user feedback & addressing issues, and iterate on enhancements.
We are flexible on the location of this role
What you'll get to do...
- Use customer research and/or listening mechanisms to uncover customer needs
- Monitor global industry trends and apply relevant insights to improving the product and user experience
- Build a roadmap and evangelize to stakeholders and partner teams.
- Work closely with engineering teams to execute on the roadmap in an iterative (Agile) manner –including creating epics and stories, prioritizing these, and attending daily stand-ups and other Agile ceremonies.
- Run experiments to iteratively improve the user & product experience, leading to improved NPS and business metrics.
- Define and own success metrics, and leverage insights to improve CX and product/business performance
- Partner with Marketing teams on GTM strategies to increase product awareness and adoption.
- Join forces with teams across GoDaddy to address issues and improve the product and user experience.
- Own cross-team communication on priorities and decisions and communicate status of key initiatives to the leadership team.
Your experience should include...
- 4-5 years of product management experience in consumer facing tech.
- Passion for designing WOW experiences and ability to break this down into bite sized chunks that engineering teams can execute against.
- Working collaboratively in an Agile environment.
- Dealing with ambiguity and defining a path forward.
- Strong knowledge/understanding of technical systems architecture, and in scaling these up.
We've got your back
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R011555