At GoDaddy you’ll work with some of the best professionals in the world in an agile, small team environment owning a project end to end. Our marketing team members find success at GoDaddy and we give you the room you need to deliver the extraordinary. We collaborate with passion, and listen to our customers. Since many of us share an enthusiasm for entrepreneurship ourselves, we bring the full force of our personal and professional experience to work everyday.
What makes a successful Senior. Media Manager employee at GoDaddy?
Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Digitally savvy
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
We are looking for someone highly motivated, to balance all aspects of TV and OTT sponsorships and integrations. Be highly organized, know (and love) the industry and can multi-task across various teams and campaigns to drive optimal results. You will be an analytical thinker on how media can exceed return on investment metrics/goals.
This role will act as the voice of the consumer in the creative process, ensuring our marketing efforts reach target consumers in the right way, with the right message. The Media Manager will be responsible for establishing and developing cost-effective media and vendor relationships with the aim of driving scalable, targeted campaigns, sponsorships and integrations.
The ideal candidate will be involved in the entire campaign cycle from start to finish, figuring out budgets, partners, contracts, deliverables, reporting, and post-campaign analysis.
- Provide media planning for upcoming TV and OTT sponsorships and integrations, helping to determine channels, programs, audiences, and creative strategies to implement with data insights
- Provide diligent stewardship of all buys executed, including ongoing revisions to optimize performance
- Strong knowledge in Brand and DR buying styles, and see the value in both
- Deliver reporting and post-campaign insight reports
- Experience in A/B Testing, actively optimizing purchased media through testing and targeting
- Drive Performance media buying excellence: Ensure consistent and timely execution to deliver against campaign goals, strategies, and budgets.
- Lead agency/vendor relationships: Source, onboard and run various vendor relationships and ensure they are lining up to expectations
- Serve as market and industry authority, providing insight to marketplace conditions and opportunities
- Continually develop standard methodologies: adapt and evolve the processes so that we can continue to push the limits of success and continually deliver successful campaigns
- Industry Expertise: Keep up to date with the latest trends/tools/tech in the industry.
- Campaign Reports: Regular reporting expectation to problem solve and innovate where necessary
- Participate in the reconciliation of vendor invoices and handle any discrepancies in order to complete necessary billing procedures
- Identify areas of growth and optimize for scalability
- Handle day-to-day plan changes/maintenance of media plans
- Develop strategically solid media recommendations with supporting rationale
- Evaluate and propose targeting, geography, scheduling, support level, and budget
- Review industry trades for new sites, innovative and creative ad units and technologies, and competitive information
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Skills in the following platforms: Excel, Powerpoint, Tableau
- Experience owning OTT Campaigns
- Experience handling Radio and Podcast Campaigns
- Excellent interpretive skills to understand media and make recommendations to improve our business
- Creative: Ability to generate new out of the box ideas
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish, develop, and maintain business relationships
- Analytical: Ability to analyze key metrics to optimize campaigns
- Adaptable: Capable of adjusting to changing priorities
- Resourceful: Great at solving unstructured problems with little to no supervision in a fast-paced, high stakes environment
- Great Teammate: Demonstrates a strong ability to contribute to the business along with team members and managers; establish collaborative relationships with peer
- Proactive approach, and the experience to drive a project through each stage of the project lifecycle, from beginning to end
- Mastery in A/B Testing
- Able to analyze key parts of campaigns: creative, targeting, critical metrics
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.
GoDaddy helps keep employees fit and healthy with generous health benefits. From the best medical, vision, dental, and disability to on-site health and wellness assessments and employee assistance plans.
GoDaddy is a strong believer in the value of higher education. The Education Reimbursement Program encourages our employees to pursue further education and advancement at the company.
GoDaddy offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees. Programs include instruction led by our trainers, as well as opportunities for Tuition Reimbursement.
GoDaddy encourages employees to take time away from work to Live Passionately. GoDaddy goes above and beyond to provide opportunities to enjoy time away from work and we provide generous time away to rest & recharge.
We know that maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success. At GoDaddy, we provide many perks and amenities to help facilitate this balance.
GoDaddy looks closely at the retirement provisions and provides a competitive 401k employer match program. Our retirement plans are designed to fund a comfortable retirement for our employees.
The work we do at GoDaddy gives small business owners the products and customer care support they need to be successful online. We make the business of doing business easier.
Jodi Valenta, VP Marketing
The vision of GoDaddy is changing the world’s economy to small business. To do that, we need diversity throughout our teams that reflects our customer base.
Auguste Foldman, SVP Customer Care