At GoDaddy you’ll work with some of the best professionals in the world in an agile, small team environment owning a project end to end. Our marketing team members find success at GoDaddy and we give you the room you need to deliver the extraordinary. We collaborate with passion, and listen to our customers. Since many of us share an enthusiasm for entrepreneurship ourselves, we bring the full force of our personal and professional experience to work everyday.
What makes a successful Senior Manager - Customer Experience Strategy employee at GoDaddy?
Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Digitally savvy
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
GoDaddy’s (NYSE: GDDY) mission is to radically shift the global economy toward small businesses by empowering people to easily start, confidently grow, and successfully run their own ventures. With approximately 17 million customers worldwide and more than 60 million domain names under management, GoDaddy gives small business owners the tools to name their idea, build an appealing online presence, attract customers and operate their business.
As the Senior Manager of Customer Experience, Onboarding and Activation, you will drive the execution of our cross-channel programs to ensure that new customers have an amazing onboarding experience. You’ll work in partnership with our product teams to create a true end-to-end experience for how customers interact with GoDaddy during their first sixty days and will own the strategic and business impacts of these changes.
- Own and execute a customer-driven, performant welcome experience from communications to our care center interactions.
- Work closely with creative, channel, site, and development teams to ensure a seamless execution of the onboarding experience across customer touchpoints.
- Test new experiences and strategies for using key communication channels to onboard and activate customers in concert with site experiences.
- Understand our business goals and requirements for driving activations. Utilize data to improve our marketing programs and drive an experience that meets those goals.
- 4-6 years of Marketing or CX experience
- Successful track-record of developing marketing or experience strategies, executing, measuring, and delivering on performance targets
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to turn data into actionable insights. Familiarity with testing methodology and desire to drive results through analytics
- Strong project management skills including: conceptualization, driving alignment, planning resources, managing deadlines and objectives, delivering analysis and recommendations
- Possess a strong understanding of consumer mindset and consumer empathy with a dedication to great consumer experiences
The following characteristics define a candidate that will succeed in the culture and for this position:
- Self-Starting: A self-motivated individual who can take limited direction and produce tangible results. A resourceful individual who pro-actively thinks outside of the box.
- Technology Forward: Has an interest in technology, knows the tools and tricks.
- Curiosity: Has a naturally curious mind, loves to explore and nurture intellect; observes and identifies patterns in data that can identify actionable insights.
- Communication: Excellent oral and written communication skills; an active listener and concise presenter.
- Judgment: Makes sound decisions in a timely manner based on the appropriate balance of data and instinct. Knows how to ask the right questions to uncover key information.
- Collaborative: Works well in collaborative team environments and matrix reporting structures to drive campaigns across teams.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.
GoDaddy helps keep employees fit and healthy with generous health benefits. From the best medical, vision, dental, and disability to on-site health and wellness assessments and employee assistance plans.
GoDaddy is a strong believer in the value of higher education. The Education Reimbursement Program encourages our employees to pursue further education and advancement at the company.
GoDaddy offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees. Programs include instruction led by our trainers, as well as opportunities for Tuition Reimbursement.
GoDaddy encourages employees to take time away from work to Live Passionately. GoDaddy goes above and beyond to provide opportunities to enjoy time away from work and we provide generous time away to rest & recharge.
We know that maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success. At GoDaddy, we provide many perks and amenities to help facilitate this balance.
GoDaddy looks closely at the retirement provisions and provides a competitive 401k employer match program. Our retirement plans are designed to fund a comfortable retirement for our employees.
The work we do at GoDaddy gives small business owners the products and customer care support they need to be successful online. We make the business of doing business easier.
Jodi Valenta, VP Marketing
The vision of GoDaddy is changing the world’s economy to small business. To do that, we need diversity throughout our teams that reflects our customer base.
Auguste Foldman, SVP Customer Care
- Work at GoDaddy: View available locations for this position
- Explore Our City: Work at GoDaddy: