At GoDaddy you’ll work with some of the best professionals in the world in an agile, small team environment owning a project end to end. Our marketing team members find success at GoDaddy and we give you the room you need to deliver the extraordinary. We collaborate with passion, and listen to our customers. Since many of us share an enthusiasm for entrepreneurship ourselves, we bring the full force of our personal and professional experience to work everyday.
What makes a successful Senior Digital Marketing Manager employee at GoDaddy?
Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Digitally savvy
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
The Senior Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and end-to-end management of digital marketing campaigns. You will help develop and execute strategy tied to business objectives. Create campaigns by GoDaddy product lines designed to grow users and product adoption. Run targeted prospecting, retargeting campaigns and audience selection. Be responsible for budgets. Report out on KPIs.
- Work closely with GoDaddy go to market teams to develop and execute go to market media plans.
- Forecast and clearly communicate media strategies to internal stakeholders and GTM teams.
- Develop budgets and experiments for digital campaigns using supportive data. Understand the design and execution of test & control experimentation including lift tests.
- Experiment with various bidding tactics.
- Work across departments with creative and front of site to make strong marketing collateral, campaigns, and landing pages.
- Lead dynamic creative initiatives. Work with development teams to surface customer data and create relative retargeting ads.
- Implement new tests and communicate results to creative, product and international teams. Identify trends and insights, optimize spend and performance based on these findings
- Create reports that clearly and effectively demonstrate actionable items and next steps for specific markets and regions
- Ensure proper tracking and attribution across programs and channels using various systems.
- Work with legal on vendor contracts and insertion orders.
- Account budgeting, pacing and forecasting
- Represent the channel in weekly/monthly reviews with domestic and international teams.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.
GoDaddy helps keep employees fit and healthy with generous health benefits. From the best medical, vision, dental, and disability to on-site health and wellness assessments and employee assistance plans.
GoDaddy is a strong believer in the value of higher education. The Education Reimbursement Program encourages our employees to pursue further education and advancement at the company.
GoDaddy offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees. Programs include instruction led by our trainers, as well as opportunities for Tuition Reimbursement.
GoDaddy encourages employees to take time away from work to Live Passionately. GoDaddy goes above and beyond to provide opportunities to enjoy time away from work and we provide generous time away to rest & recharge.
We know that maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success. At GoDaddy, we provide many perks and amenities to help facilitate this balance.
GoDaddy looks closely at the retirement provisions and provides a competitive 401k employer match program. Our retirement plans are designed to fund a comfortable retirement for our employees.
The work we do at GoDaddy gives small business owners the products and customer care support they need to be successful online. We make the business of doing business easier.
Jodi Valenta, VP Marketing
The vision of GoDaddy is changing the world’s economy to small business. To do that, we need diversity throughout our teams that reflects our customer base.
Auguste Foldman, SVP Customer Care