Senior Tech RecruiterPrimary Location: Kirkland, Washington Additional location(s): Austin, Texas; Seattle, Washington; Tempe, Arizona
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time; others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. You may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Join our team...
We are hiring for a Technical Recruiter
GoDaddy is looking for Experienced Technical & Corporate Recruiters to proactively identify, engage and hire talent for our Marketing, Design, Engineering, Product and Mobile teams! As a member of the Talent Acquisition team, you will partner with hiring managers to guide them through the recruiting process to secure the best talent for our business.
What you'll get to do...
- Source, engage and recruit passive talent by researching, creating and executing creative sourcing strategies
- Screen and qualify prospective candidates
- Track leads/candidates and maintain data integrity within Workday, our applicant tracking system
- Build strong relationships with teams across our various (larger) hiring business partners - Marketing, Design, Engineering, Product and Mobile - to create deliverables, timelines and tracking processes with measurable metrics
- Proactively engage and collaborate with recruiting teammates
- Brainstorm innovative sourcing/recruiting strategies and roll out to others on the team
- Ad Hoc responsibilities as needed
Your experience should include...
- 3+ year of strong sourcing or recruiting experience
- Experience using an ATS to source, track and manage candidates (we use Greenhouse, but that’s not required)
- Hands-on experience with strong sourcing techniques, including recruiting on various platforms and crafting Boolean search strings
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and a sense of personal accountability
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment with evolving priorities
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R015649