Senior Business AnalystPrimary Location: Kirkland, Washington Additional location(s): Santa Clara, California; Tempe, Arizona
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
These positions can be based anywhere in the US or Canada.
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
Join our team
As a data-driven company, GoDaddy is seeking talented and highly-motivated analysts to join our Business Analytics team. On the BA team, you will be integral to our company growth through the insights you uncover and the thoughtful recommendations you make. You will join forces with leaders across Product, Marketing, Strategy, Finance and more. You must be able to tell a clear and succinct story from the data and communicate findings to the executive team.
We are seeking team members that are passionate, extraordinary, analytical, strategic, and inquisitive. The right person will raise the profile and excellence of our entire team. You can make a difference here!
We are looking to add multiple Senior - Principal Business Analyst with various levels of experience
What you'll get to do...
- Support GoDaddy growth by understanding business leaders’ goals and objectives, developing analytic requirements, providing answers to business questions, making recommendations, and joining forces in driving business improvement and optimization.
- Use data to tell a story. Conduct in-depth analytics to identify actionable insights, suggest experimentation ideas, make recommendations and influence the direction of the business by effectively communicating findings to Global cross-functional groups.
- Build dynamic and rich dashboards. Show results in easy-to-understand visualizations that help our partners understand their business and its drivers.
- Build end-to-end data solutions from analytic-designed data sets to the design, development and implementation of enterprise-wide views, dashboards and custom reporting.
Your experience should include...
- 5+ years working in a technical capacity in corporate setting OR MBA + 3 years technical work experience
- Proficiency using SQL to discover, aggregate and extract data a MUST. Large dataset experience a plus.
- Experience with data visualization and business intelligence tools like Tableau, Google Analytics, or other programs.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to explain and summarize complex analysis clearly and succinctly, and to support conclusions with thoughtfully selected visualizations.
- Ability to partner and collaborate across teams in multiple time zones, context switching between technical discussions of databases and queries to business discussions around customer behavior and optimization of marketing dollars.
- Familiarity with analytical techniques, including trend analysis, forecasting, and experiment design.
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field such Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Economics, etc… Postgrad degree a plus.
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R012399