Product Design LeadApply Apply Later Location Kirkland, Washington; San Francisco, California; Scottsdale, Arizona; Sunnyvale, California
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18.5 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Make a huge impact in building the next evolution of GoDaddy’s user experience. As Product Design Lead, you will be part of a collaborative, customer-obsessed team working to deliver new and creative customer experiences. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing team that’s changing the face of GoDaddy and helping entrepreneurs around the world build, run, and grow their online presence.
As a Product Design Lead, you will be responsible for owning the design of major areas of the user experience that scale across multiple products, platforms, and end-to-end scenarios for a variety of customers. You're, a strong creative problem-solver who has a knack for making complex things simple, guided by customer data and business needs, and someone who knows how to work with others to drive ideas into reality.
- Create usable and engaging user experiences that support customer needs and business objectives
- Design experiences to scale across multiple scenarios, products, and customers for native and web
- Lead numerous projects, from start to finish, to meet priorities and requirements in an agile environment
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with engineers, POs, designers, researchers, and writers to conceptualize, prototype, test, iterate, and build end-to-end experiences
- Effectively define and document user problems, principles, and details necessary to communicate and implement solutions
- Experience in delivering consumer software products to market.
- Portfolio demonstrates rock-solid skills in visual design, UX architecture and/or interaction design.
- Prototyping skills a plus.
- Foresight and strategic problem-solving, design process, and project management skills.
- Excellent ability to present and explain solutions and decisions to partners in a style that fosters collaboration and consensus building.
- Experience with iOS and Android applications a plus.
- Deep understanding of design tools such as Sketch, InVision, Axure, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- BA or MA in interaction design, communication design, industrial design, HCI, or equivalent.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.