Principal Product Manager - Data PlatformPrimary Location: Kirkland, Washington - Remote Additional location(s): Alabama; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Cambridge, Massachusetts; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York; North Carolina; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; Santa Clara, California; San Francisco, California; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington; DC; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team
GoDaddy is looking for a Principal Product Manager to join our Data & Analytics team. We're a distributed team dedicated to building state-of-the-art data capabilities to improve and transform GoDaddy products and experiences. We are a dynamic and growing company that loves what we do and are looking for passionate people to share our vision!
GoDaddy product teams lead with hypothesis testing to make data-driven decisions, combining data and cutting-edge software systems, to help other GoDaddy teams provide the best experience for our customers!
The manager for this role is in Kirkland, WA but, we would be happy to hire an amazing candidate that works remotely from a US location.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands
What you'll get to do
- Defining roadmap, vision and execution for building real time streaming capabilities, SDK’s and tooling on the Data Platform
- Collaborating and driving end to end features across one or more product groups
- Collaborating with experimentation and machine learning teams to bring together real time streaming events for analytics, machine learning and experimentation
- Deliver real time egress capabilities for data gathered through event streams
Your experience should include
- 8+ years of technical product management experience in managing a platform or service across multiple releases
- An understanding of streaming architecture and big data systems
- Technical understanding of streaming, and related, technologies and how they’re applied to solve real world scenarios: kinesis, kafka, flink, lambda, SNS, SQS, spark, rabbitmq
- Experience supporting platforms and SDK/tooling to enable self service
- End to end customer experience to identify and manage interdependencies between product and engineering teams
- Experience in customer/partner interaction with the ability to optimally and proactively communicate and build a trusted advisor relationship.
- A bias for action and seeing things through data-driven and accountable.
- Prioritization chops to help inform critical cross team priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate, self-starter, inventive,
You might also have
- Experience working with real-time Machine learning inference, preferably in AWS.
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R012279