Principal Product DesignerApply Apply Later Location Kirkland, Washington; San Francisco, California; Scottsdale, Arizona; Sunnyvale, California
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Make a big impact in creating the next evolution of GoDaddy’s user experience. As a Principal Product Designer, you will work with a collaborative, cross-discipline team to design holistic solutions for small business customers that scale across products, channels, and devices. We are looking for a strong and creative problem-solver with a knack for making complex things simple.
In this role, you will deliver new experiences including designing chatbots and conversational patterns involved in chatbots, a brand-new learning experience, small business and web professional communities and customer mentorship, crowdsourcing experiences involving machine learning and tuning, and much more. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing team that’s changing the face of GoDaddy and helping small businesses around the world build, manage, and grow their online presence.
- Create beautifully crafted, usable and engaging user experiences that support customer needs and business objectives
- Design experiences to scale across multiple scenarios, products, and customers
- Lead numerous projects, from start to finish, to meet priorities and requirements in an agile environment
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with engineers, POs, designers, researchers, and writers to conceptualize, prototype, test, iterate, and build end-to-end experiences
- Effectively define and document user problems, principles, and details necessary to communicate and implement solutions
- Proven record of successfully delivering major product features for consumer-facing web, web app, or native apps
- Portfolio demonstrates rock-solid visual and interaction design skills
- Proactive problem-solving, design process, and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.