At GoDaddy you’ll work with some of the best professionals in the world in an agile, small team environment owning a project end to end. Our marketing team members find success at GoDaddy and we give you the room you need to deliver the extraordinary. We collaborate with passion, and listen to our customers. Since many of us share an enthusiasm for entrepreneurship ourselves, we bring the full force of our personal and professional experience to work everyday.
What makes a successful Marketing Data Operations Technologist IV employee at GoDaddy?
Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Digitally savvy
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18.5 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Marketing Operations Technologist - Campaign Audience
Leverage your passion for helping small businesses achieve their dreams online. By helping to move strategy into action, you will be improving GoDaddy’s outreach to those small business owners whose dreams are the backbone of our company. You will work within a multichannel environment transforming strategic plans into digital marketing campaigns. You will exercise your talents as you challenge yourself - turning strategic direction into actionable tactics and ultimately influencing our customers’ success.
A primary function of this role leverages technology platforms and ecosystems to build campaigns and processes while focusing on driving automation and scaling our operations globally. This role transforms marketing plans into actionable production efforts via event/trigger based inflection points across our customer base and life-cycles, combining with customer knowledge and models, and ultimately weaving an expanding stream of data and findings into unique and valuable multi-channel communications. With this focus you will work closely with internal marketing groups as well as technology implementers to help create execution plans, organize campaign marketing within our automation platform and database infrastructure, and set up structures to optimize multi-channel contact touch plans – using both outbound and inbound channels.
- Manage day-to-day operations related to cross channel marketing campaigns.
- Translate marketing plans into production ready delivery modules within our platforms.
- Identify and size campaign target audiences to inform prioritization.
- Provide critical production support within our campaign platforms following SLA guidelines for up-time, campaign turn-around, deliverability, and quality control.
- Be responsible for extracting and analyzing large amounts of data across internal and external data sources with a primary focus on supporting ongoing marketing personalization.
- Build database processes in support of automation and work with DBA resources to improve automation in existing marketing programs.
- Architect data pipelines and data sources to support ongoing marketing efforts in multiple environments, partnering with development and data engineering teams as needed.
- Conduct QA to ensure campaign roll-outs move seamlessly into existing marketing operations.
- Follow guidelines to build and evaluate individual channel and multi-channel testing methodologies to ensure measurability in BI and other reporting environments.
- Identify areas of improvement for organizing campaigns, enhancing our current processes and taking them to the next level.
- Partner with channel operations teams, marketing business leaders and IT to capture pertinent information to accomplish all of the above.
- Participate and contribute in an agile environment.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with SQL syntax, relational database models, and data driven marketing platforms.
- Experience with Hadoop and Teradata databases is highly preferred.
- Experience in campaign marketing environment, preferably with experience across integrated customer communications (email/phone/web).
- Experience constructing marketing campaigns, A/B split testing, and workflows in marketing automation tools (i.e.: Adobe, SAAS, CIM, DMC, Aprimo, Unica, Infor Epiphany, other) a bonus
- Working knowledge of customer data warehouses.
- Ability to rapidly adapt to new processes, learn new systems and quickly diagnose and troubleshoot emergent issues.
- Analytical and detail oriented approach to work.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, high-output, time sensitive environment.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.
GoDaddy helps keep employees fit and healthy with generous health benefits. From the best medical, vision, dental, and disability to on-site health and wellness assessments and employee assistance plans.
GoDaddy is a strong believer in the value of higher education. The Education Reimbursement Program encourages our employees to pursue further education and advancement at the company.
GoDaddy offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees. Programs include instruction led by our trainers, as well as opportunities for Tuition Reimbursement.
GoDaddy encourages employees to take time away from work to Live Passionately. GoDaddy goes above and beyond to provide opportunities to enjoy time away from work and we provide generous time away to rest & recharge.
We know that maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success. At GoDaddy, we provide many perks and amenities to help facilitate this balance.
GoDaddy looks closely at the retirement provisions and provides a competitive 401k employer match program. Our retirement plans are designed to fund a comfortable retirement for our employees.
The work we do at GoDaddy gives small business owners the products and customer care support they need to be successful online. We make the business of doing business easier.
Jodi Valenta, VP Marketing
The vision of GoDaddy is changing the world’s economy to small business. To do that, we need diversity throughout our teams that reflects our customer base.
Auguste Foldman, SVP Customer Care