M&A Human Resource Integration LeadApplyApply Later Location Kirkland, Washington; Scottsdale, Arizona Additional Locations Kirkland, Washington, United States of America; Scottsdale, Arizona, United States of America
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
We’ve adapted our hiring process in response to COVID-19. To learn more about what GoDaddy is doing differently click here.
The People M&A Integration Lead will represent the People Operations organization on merger, acquisition, and divestiture transactions by partnering with cross-functional Integration Leads to drive all critical talent and organizational initiatives during M&A (from due diligence through post-merger integration). This is an influential role, combining strategic planning, general business management, and project management to drive successful transitions. This role will be based in Kirkland, WA or Scottsdale, AZ, but will have a global scope, supporting acquisitions across all geographies and business lines.
The Lead is responsible for the M&A employee experience and owns the people strategy and integration process. This individual will partner closely with business leaders, HR Business Partners, HR Centers of Excellence, and Cross Functional leads to evaluate and integrate acquired teams into the business. The People M&A Lead will represent all People Operations interests in the process and will manage the involvement of experts in these areas when necessary. He/she will lead the pre and post-acquisition integration activities across multiple transactions for the People Operations organization through planning, prioritizing, organizing, and management of the integration to meet business objectives.
In addition to driving all aspects of acquiring a company from a People Operations perspective, this position will also play a critical role in transforming our M&A People function into an effective and scaleable organization as well as building M&A capability throughout the People Operations organization at GoDaddy.
- Lead the People Integration work stream on all Mergers and Acquisitions at GoDaddy
- Partner with business to identify, scope, and manage people integrations related to a transaction
- Develop program/project plan and schedule in partnership with internal Integration and Corporate Development
- Perform people-related due diligence in order to identify risks and opportunities, validate integration assumptions, identify integration challenges, make recommendations on People strategy, and identify purchase agreement terms
- Develop action plans to mitigate risk for transactions
- Create and manage full people integration plan in support of the deal objectives in partnership with HRBP’s and other key People Operations stakeholders
- Partner with various business groups (Compensation, Benefits, HR Business Partners, Recruiting, Payroll, HRIS, Stock Administration, Legal, etc.) with respect to all M&A activities.
- Interface with cross-functional groups and other stakeholders to effectively resolve issues and remove barriers to success.
- Assess potential transactions for human resource program implications, including compensation and benefit programs, and recommend a course of action
- Drive for a Day 1 or onboarding experience that delivers a solid employee experience
- Develop strong stakeholder relationships and maintain effective communication channels.
- Help to further build and innovate the M&A program at GoDaddy by identifying ways to improve the employee or customer experience during deals. Research best practices and incorporate into the GoDaddy practice.
- 8-10 years' work experience in HR
- Demonstrated experience with HR M&A Transactions
- Tech industry experience is preferred
- Strong business acumen and ability to work effectively across business line and varying cultures
- Bias for action, excellent attention to detail and follow-through
- Demonstrated program, project management capability with experience running large scale global projects
- Ability to multi-task and handle various projects simultaneously to drive timely results
- Comfort with ambiguity and motivated to solve complex problems
- Ability to prioritize effectively and facilitate action across remote groups
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to travel as needed
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply. On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.