Learning Program Manager: Product Management and Corporate ProgramsApply Apply Later Location Kirkland, Washington; Sunnyvale, California
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
This business-critical position supports GoDaddy Product Management and select corporate programs (e.g. M&A and education partnerships/tuition reimbursement). The position involves close strategic collaboration with corporate business leaders to ensure that the right learning programs are prioritized and built, that those programs meet the business need, and they land with high measurable impact. The position reports into the Learning Program Management Center of Excellence within GoDaddy Learning. The Learning Program Manager collaborates with GoDaddy Learning’s Instructional Design and Delivery teams in order to commission the development and deployment of learning solutions.
In this role, you will:
- Build strong relationships with Product Management leadership, SME’s, vendors and learning partners to successfully support the PM Learning Program and Strategy.
- Build a comprehensive implementation plan to carry out the 2019 scope, as well as a long-term plan for future PM Learning programs.
- Manage the procurement and contract with multiple vendor partners to design, build, and deliver content as needed.
- Partner closely with the Learning Instructional Design Center of Excellence (ID CoE) to have content and programs built and rolled out, when applicable. This role will require the LPM to own every part of rolling out new content including execution of a roll out plan, communication with stakeholders, train-the-trainer sessions, observations in the classroom, and reporting back to leaders on impact data.
- Partner closely with the Learning Delivery Center of Excellence (LD CoE) as needed for coordination, scheduling and facilitation.
- Measure and report program outcomes against learning and business objectives aligned to the PM Learning Strategy.
- Program manage additional corporate learning programs, such as the company’s tuition reimbursement program, as needed.
- Work closely with Learning Program Managers in other geographies who manage the local components of the global programs owned by this role.
- Set examples through leadership in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and communication skills, and work ethic.
- Create a productive, high-energy, and achievement-oriented team environment. Align core values and mission with each Learning Professional that you touch.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- At least six years of experience working in a Learning department of a global company.
- At least two years of experience as a learning program manager utilizing extensive program management tools and skills to roll out programs across multiple countries.
- Experience and familiarity working with product managers, engineers, and marketing professionals preferred.
- Experience of working closely with corporate leaders (VPs and above).
- Experience of managing the roll-out of training programs across multiple locations.
- Experience of identifying business impact metrics for programs, gathering data, and reporting results back to business leaders.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.