Lead Customer ResearcherKirkland, Washington | Scottsdale, Arizona | Tempe, Arizona | Santa Clara, California
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. We're a trusted growth partner to over 19 million everyday entrepreneurs worldwide. We're empowering them to change the world if it doesn't quite fit them. To make their idea real. To grow it online. We help them do what they've been dreaming of and make the world they want. To learn more about us visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team
You will get to provide engaging and impactful insights to influence product and company decisions.
Location You’ll work in our Kirkland, WA office, Scottsdale, WA office, Tempe, AZ office, or Santa Clara, CA office.
What you'll get to do
- Emerging as a go-to person at GoDaddy for research and customer experience/knowledge
- Proactive stance on work completed instead of completing requested projects
- Advanced project management and vendor management skills
- Engaging in more strategic project planning and development
- Moving to more of an active participant in the prioritization process. Able to effectively push back on work/projects when required.
- Able to formulate and share strong insights that resonate with the audience and not just research findings
- Understand your audience and their objective with the work to appropriately present the research materials and findings for impact. Able to differentiate what to share at project team level vs. SLT level
- Comfortable and capable of interacting with and presenting to VPs
Your experience should include
- Typically requires a Bachelor's degree or higher in Human Factors Engineering or related field (Applied Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, Information Architecture)
- Strong research background with 8+ years experience in Customer Research
- Strong communication and oration skills
- Have an understanding of technologies and how they can help and hinder your research and reach the appropriate most valid/accurate answers
- Timely, responsible, prepared and do what it takes to get the job done
- Ability to mentor a more junior team member
- Ability to be a leader on a project from a research perspective
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R009600