Director, People Ops Business PartnerApply Apply Later Location Kirkland, Washington; Sunnyvale, California
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Director level role supporting Domains, Registrars and Investors business.
Director, People Ops Business Partner – Domains, Registrars and Investors
Join our People Ops team and shape the culture of our company. We are gritty, passionate, hardworking, collaborative and incredibly fun. We believe in Go-Getters, inclusion and innovation, a growth mindset and an environment that feels more like a family than a job. You will feel the impact of your work here be it through close partnerships with leaders and employees, leading change initiatives across company-wide stakeholders, or by running an experiment to block bias. You’ll focus on organizational design and effectiveness, aligning with leaders to develop people strategies in support of our business, fostering diversity and inclusion, careers, retention, recognition, performance management and helping our teams to share best practices. This role requires equal parts critical thinking and practical application with teams at all levels.
- Proactively build relationships and partner closely with the President of our Domains, Registrars and Investors business and their team to understand their business and turn their priorities into effective, impactful people strategies
- Champion GoDaddy’s culture and values as a leader in either the Kirkland, WA or Sunnyvale, CA office
- Act as a trusted and empathetic advisor to coach our leaders and our people to be effective and to grow
- Lead initiatives using strong project planning skills to land changes and improve our company
- Work closely with our stakeholders, including their feedback and encouraging others to do the same
- Influence through strong relationships, expertise and data
- Partner with the team to hire and retain a more diverse workforce
- Join our People Operations extended leadership team as a thought leader and great partner to our colleagues across People Operations
- Learn and understand roles and career paths in the organization and act as an advocate to help employees develop
- Thrive in a fast paced environment open to experimentation and continuous improvement
- Comfortable shifting gears from deeply complex strategy discussions to rolling up your sleeves to get things done
- Leverage strong problem solving skills to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
- Be willing to take risks and bring creative solutions to the table
- Travel typically once a quarter
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- At least eight years of HR or relevant HR Business Partner Manager experience.
- Demonstrated examples of exhibiting leadership and influence with peers and clients.
- Broad knowledge and experience in human resource management.
- MA/MS/MBA degree.
- Proven track record of influencing and coaching executives to organize strategically to scale and flex with business needs
- Ability to relate to influence and coach employees at all levels in the organization
- Experience working with innovative, fast-paced engineering teams
- Strong project/program management and implementation skills
- Drive HR strategies with a foundation of HR business metrics to increase organizational profitability and effectively align the workforce.
- Great communication skills; understands how to communicate large complex change across distributed locations using written, verbal and listening skills.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.