At GoDaddy you’ll work with some of the best professionals in the world in an agile, small team environment owning a project end to end. Our marketing team members find success at GoDaddy and we give you the room you need to deliver the extraordinary. We collaborate with passion, and listen to our customers. Since many of us share an enthusiasm for entrepreneurship ourselves, we bring the full force of our personal and professional experience to work everyday.
What makes a successful Director of Product Marketing, Productivity employee at GoDaddy?
Check out the traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Digitally savvy
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Director of PMM: Productivity
At GoDaddy, we’re empowering the everyday entrepreneurs around the world with products and services that help them create, grow and manage their venture.
As a Director of Product Marketing for our Productivity offerings, you’ll serve a segment of small businesses globally who need to look professional and manage their ventures more effectively by way of our suite of homegrown and partner-built productivity solutions and services. You’ll develop a deep understanding of our target customer and evangelize opportunities for growth across multiple GoDaddy teams, partner closely with product management leadership on roadmap creation, and align with go to market teams to launch new products & features, both in the US and internationally.
- Customer insights – lead segmentation efforts and develop critical customer insights through self-driven research or partnering with the research team.
- Product positioning –deliver differentiated positioning for an array of productivity products and services (both standalone offerings and productivity features within adjacent GoDaddy product suites). Guide product development, regional advertising, and sales enablement by way of insights regarding how we can win in the market.
- Product go to market input – partner with the go to market teams and provide key input on the customer target and product value proposition to launch new services.
- Pricing and Packaging - develop strategies to developing compelling pricing and plan tiers that make sense to customers and achieves business goals.
- Market intelligence – be the expert on the competition and how to beat them. Lead the cross-functional discussion on competitive dynamics and potential response in regards to product packaging, positioning and pricing.
- Sales enablement input - Partner with our sales team in driving the creation of necessary collateral, promotions, training, and tools to drive growth and efficiency within GoDaddy’s support and outbound telesales channel.
- Develop and build strong internal and external relationships with product, marketing and operations leaders across GoDaddy in the name of driving growth via security offerings.
- 10+ years of product marketing within a dynamic marketing organization and/or relevant consulting, CPG experience. Experience with small businesses or consumers (non-enterprise sales) preferred.
- Strong experience in developing effective, customer-backed product messaging, positioning, pricing and packaging. Demonstrated influence on product strategy for software and services based on market research and insights.
- Demonstrated passion for the customer, gaining customer insights by way of research and testing and translating insights into successful execution.
- Proven ability to define and communicate use data to define and target high propensity customer segments.
- Experience testing marketing hypotheses in market and iterating on learnings to amplify results.
- Best in class analytical ability, with track record of “test & learn” mindset
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and simply
- MBA preferred
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.
GoDaddy helps keep employees fit and healthy with generous health benefits. From the best medical, vision, dental, and disability to on-site health and wellness assessments and employee assistance plans.
GoDaddy is a strong believer in the value of higher education. The Education Reimbursement Program encourages our employees to pursue further education and advancement at the company.
GoDaddy offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees. Programs include instruction led by our trainers, as well as opportunities for Tuition Reimbursement.
GoDaddy encourages employees to take time away from work to Live Passionately. GoDaddy goes above and beyond to provide opportunities to enjoy time away from work and we provide generous time away to rest & recharge.
We know that maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success. At GoDaddy, we provide many perks and amenities to help facilitate this balance.
GoDaddy looks closely at the retirement provisions and provides a competitive 401k employer match program. Our retirement plans are designed to fund a comfortable retirement for our employees.
The work we do at GoDaddy gives small business owners the products and customer care support they need to be successful online. We make the business of doing business easier.
Jodi Valenta, VP Marketing
The vision of GoDaddy is changing the world’s economy to small business. To do that, we need diversity throughout our teams that reflects our customer base.
Auguste Foldman, SVP Customer Care