Customer and Market Insights ManagerKirkland, Washington | Santa Clara, California
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. We're a trusted growth partner to over 19 million everyday entrepreneurs worldwide. We're empowering them to change the world if it doesn't quite fit them. To make their idea real. To grow it online. We help them do what they've been dreaming of and make the world they want. To learn more about us visit www.GoDaddy.com.
We are looking for a Customer and market research professional to conduct research to support the Customer Experience organization including CX and brand/GTM/PMM research.
This position can be located in our Santa Clara, CA or Kirkland,WA office.
What you'll get to do...
- Work with senior business leaders to develop research learning agendas that support their goals and business strategy
- Lead all aspects of Customer, Market and CX research, including partnering with key stakeholders to frame problems, appropriately scope out and craft the research methodology, analyze results and present findings
- Synthesize data and information from multiple sources to inform strategy, guide tactical decisions and advise the business
- Display expertise with current CX and market research tools and methods, and continuously surface innovative approaches to problem solving. Assist in running our global Brand Tracking program, improving the rigor of our methodology and reporting.
- Analyze and interpret quantitative and qualitative data effectively and accurately and summarize research to succinctly communicate conclusions to executive level audiences
Your experience should include...
- Bachelor’s degree in Consumer Behavior, Psychology, Marketing, Statistics, or related field required;
- Graduate degree in marketing, market research, psychology, sociology, anthropology, or related field preferred
- 7+ years of experience managing custom market and CX research projects
- Experience leading Brand Tracking programs, messaging research and other market research methods
- Proficient at uncovering insights with the ability to encourage and influence others
- Exemplary communications skills; Strong eye for business;
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills, Ability to lead through ambiguity;
- Display strong sense of urgency; Excellent executive presence, Someone who gets things done
- Excellent ability to develop clear and compelling presentations for delivery to senior executives
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English and proficient with Excel, Powerpoint, and ideally, SPSS/SAS.
- Familiarity with Qualtrics survey platform is desirable but not required
- Organized, proactive, curious and solution oriented looking for ways to add value;
- Possess strong planning, problem solving, teamwork and relationship-building skills
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, understand how to balance fast vs. rigorous research
- Must handle personal timeline efficiently and keep multiple projects moving at the same time
We’ve got your back
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Job ID R009522