Senior Technical RecruiterPrimary Location: Washington - Remote
Location: We are open to this role being located anywhere in the US
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
We are looking for an experienced full cycle Technical Recruiter to support our growth across Product and Engineering.
What you'll get to do...
- Source passive candidates though creative and strategic sourcing methods including, but not limited to, Employee Referrals, Networking, Research, and Advanced Search Tools
- Partner with Business Leaders and Hiring Managers to plan and execute successful recruitment initiatives
- Manage a requisition load of 15-20 roles at any given time across multiple business units
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentially at all times
- Collaborate and successfully partner with Recruiting Operations, Employment Brand, and your Recruiting colleagues
Your experience should include...
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant recruiting experience
- Minimum of 3+ years of technology focused recruiting experience
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Successful track record of hiring passive/direct sourced candidates utilizing various recruiting resources
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and built strong productive relationships
- Experience working within a corporate environment
- Agency experience is not a requirement, but is a nice plus
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R013113