Content strategy - VideoApply Apply Later Location Kirkland, Washington; Sunnyvale, California; Tempe, Arizona
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Define, manage, and execute the editorial process for publishing video content that addresses customer needs along their journey.
- Mapping out full customer journey content curriculum in detail and prioritize delivery of video content based on that analysis
- Management of editorial calendar for customer journey videos
- Creation of creative briefs to outline needs of each video
- Management of end-to-end process of content creation across multiple internal and external stakeholders and partners.
- Interaction with industry experts, customers, product owners, internal product support teams, and marketing experts to publish remarkable content that will guide our customers and prospects.
- Development and execution of an aggressive publishing plan for various types of content .
- Development and management of editorial calendars for video content.
- Assist with measurement and reporting on our editorial effectiveness (traffic, revenue, sentiment, and engagement) .
- Experience and high level of proficiency in content strategy required.
- Experience with content optimization for organic search required.
- Project management experience required.
- Past newsroom experience or experience in equivalent deadline-driven roles a plus.
- Business and/or storytelling experience with video is a plus.
- Knowledge of GoDaddy products and services a plus.
- Knowledge of JIRA and other project management software a plus.
- Having an existing network of freelance video creators and editors a plus.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.