Compensation Director, Incentive CompensationApply Apply Later Location Kirkland, Washington; Tempe, Arizona
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Manage compensation for the Care organization, including incentive compensation.
Compensation Director, Incentive Compensation
GoDaddy is seeking a Compensation Director, Incentive Compensation to support GoDaddy’s Care organization (sales and customer support), with an emphasis on managing the compay’s incentive compensation programs. This position will ideally be based in GoDaddy’s Tempe Arizona office, but location is flexible.
- In partnership with GoDaddy’s People Operations and Total Rewards leadership, manage the strategic planning, development, implementation, administration, and budgeting for compensation programs for the global Care organization.
- Serve as a trusted Compensation consultant to all levels of the Care group’s People Operations partners and leaders, and to business leaders.
- Serve as the primary consultant to GoDaddy’s sales and services organizations regarding the design, implementation and ongoing evolution of their sales incentive programs.
- Manage the annual compensation review processes for the Care organization.
- Maintain strategic partner relationships with all applicable external vendors and/or third parties.Identify, and advocate for the deployment of, external products and systems related to sales incentives (e.g. incentive compensation management systems, customer relationship management systems, etc.).
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human resources, Finance or related field (advanced degree preferred)
- Ten-plus years of progressively responsible experience in Compensation, including extensive experience in the design and management of sales incentive plans.
- A strong client service ethic!
- Advanced proficiency in Excel required.
- Experience with WorkDay preferred.
- Experience working with a technology company strongly preferred.
Some domestic and international travel required
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.