Technology Risk IIIPrimary Location: India - Remote Additional location(s): Arizona - Remote; United States - Remote
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. You may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Join Our Team…
We are looking for a Senior PCI Analyst to help us refine and grow our PCI compliance program, improve compliance monitoring activities, and aid in automation efforts to scale the program to new heights.
We are a dynamic and growing company that loves what we do and are looking for people who share our vision. We focus on distilling compliance and risk concepts to their core principles, enabling us to build creative solutions for our partners.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about risk management while helping the company innovate with a flawless compliance experience. If you want to work with hard-working people doing work that enables our business partners to build outstanding products, then this is the role for you!
What you'll get to do...
- Serve as a subject matter expert in PCI compliance and act as a resource to the business for PCI related topics and projects
- Perform monitoring activities related to PCI compliance, including third party compliance reviews, scope assessments and maintenance/creation of detailed PCI data flows
- Facilitate external audits by working with internal contacts, collecting evidence and providing feedback to both internal customers as well as the auditors to keep the project on target and on budget
- Contribute requirements for compliance automation activities to build repeatable and robust compliance processes
- Cross train and contribute to different compliance domains (SOC 1, SOC 2, SOX, WebTrust, ISO 27000 series, etc.)
- Lead stabilized operational compliance programs
Your experience should include...
- QSA/ISA experience
- 3+ years of shown professional experience crafting or evaluating compliance programs related to regulatory compliance (PCI DSS, WebTrust, SOX, ISO 27000 series, etc.)
- Proven track record to implement IT governance, compliance and risk management principles in a highly complex environment
- 3+ years of experience with the auditing process
You might also have...
- Current CISA, CISSP and/or CIPP certifications
- A history of crafting reporting solutions to enable self-service audit support
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Information Technology or related subject area
- Experience with cloud environments (AWS)
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), which may vary depending on role and tenure, including paid time off, 401k, bonus eligibility, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Once approved, continue to have a side hustle if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R018489
GoDaddy's compensation is local to where you are and may vary based on an individual's qualifications at the time of the offer. The anticipated annual base salary ranges for select locations are listed below:
- California Bay Area, Santa Clara, San Francisco: $110500.00 - $165500.00
- Seattle, New York City: $98500.00 - $147500.00
- Los Angeles, San Diego: $96000.00 - $144000.00
- California State, Washington State, Colorado State: $84000.00 - $126000.00