Senior Penetration Tester - India, RemotePrimary Location: India - Remote
Location Details: India, Remote
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-events or offsites. Your hiring manager can share more about this role’s hybrid or remote time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
Remote: This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. You may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites.
What you'll get to do...
Do you want to be an Information Security Leader at GoDaddy? Can you tackle large-scale and cross-company issues, while ensuring that partnership with the development and operational communities remains front of mind? GoDaddy’s Product Security Group is seeking a Security Engineer to use their hands-on technical skills, strong leadership abilities, and eagerness to craft solutions to sophisticated problems. You should be comfortable with communicating with partners, performing security assessments and prioritising security risks, and crafting/presenting high-quality work.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career and work within an industry-leading tech company.
- Protect Users by performing internal security assessments, working to identify vulnerabilities, and providing remediation mentorship to affected system/application owners
- Join forces with SRE and development teams to find new and creative ways to reduce the occurrence of vulnerabilities at scale
- Review quality issues and work towards detecting security flaws both obvious and discrete
- Assist with prioritising prospective projects, participating in projects from kickoff through “definition of done” via end-to-end ownership
- Use your validated experience to own and drive resolution and retesting of sophisticated security events, policy questions, and technical security risks
Your experience should include...
- 10+ years of progressive security engineering experience with expertise in multiple offensive security domains, including Penetration Testing, Reverse Engineering, Operational Security, and Capture The Flag
- Penetration tester with a variety of skills to conduct full-stack engagements
- Experience in Red Team exercises and campaigns to identify security vulnerabilities
- Scripting skills (e.g., Python, C, C++, Java, Ruby, or PowerShell)
- Experience making remediation recommendations to engineering teams based on penetration testing findings and observations
You might also have...
- Bachelor's/Master's degree or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related field
- Hosting Industry and/or Cloud Experience
- Hardware Hacking
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R018481