Website Specialist I, Iasi, RomaniaPrimary Location: Iasi
Location Details: Iasi, Romania
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-events or offsites. Your hiring manager can share more about this role’s hybrid or remote time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is a hybrid position. You’ll divide your time between working remotely from your home and an office, so you should live within commuting distance. Hybrid teams may work in-office as much as a few times a week or as little as once a month or quarter, as decided by leadership. The hiring manager can share more about what hybrid work might look like for this team in the future.
What you'll get to do...
We are looking for a hard-working Website Specialist to join our existing website specialist team. We seek to show our clients a phenomenal return on investment and provide them with recommendations for further growth. Working within the Website Design Services team, you will have a high interaction over the telephone and email with our small business clients as we deliver them an effective and affordable online marketing solution. Some of the your main responsibilities:
- Interview our clients on their wishes and needs about getting their business up and running Online
- Understand each client’s goals and translate them into a production brief that is in-line with internal standard methodologies
- Keep a high standard in communication, both on the phone and via email, to keep a focus of customer satisfaction
- Advise clients regarding website standard processes and suggest optimization opportunities
- Keep frequent contact with our clients, as to best handle all the steps throughout the project
- Process information and content sent by customers to align with our internal parameters
- Proactively propose actions and improvements to benefit clients
- When needed, be the Quality Assessment agent within our after-care system for our customers with existing websites
- Liaise with team members and with the team manager on particular cases or initiatives
Your experience should include...
- Customer service experience (preferred)
- Strong English speaking and writing skills
- Strong time management skills
- Some knowledge of digital marketing strategy
- Account management skills recommended
- Ability to be self-sufficient and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to hold efficient but pleasant conversations with all parties involved
We've got your back...
- 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays
- Excellent training opportunities
- Private medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Hybrid working option - Work from Home working with option to work from the office
- Opportunities to work with global teams and grow your network
- A dynamic, fun and encouraging culture
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R018580