Website BuilderIași, Romania
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team
GoDaddy is looking for an enthusiast Website Builder to join our existing builder team. Your IT knowledge combined with good interpersonal skills will help you along the way.
You'll working in our office from Iasi.
What you'll get to do
- Build websites using а Content Mаnаgement Systеm.
- HTML, CSS, JаvaScript and PHP coding.
- Rеsеаrch and select suitable image content when required.
- Edit images in Photoshop.
- Take ownership for checking own work for any inconsistencies or errors before handing over for review.
- Supervise time and fill out daily activity reports.
- Be аn empathic problem solver who puts customer's nееds first.
- Supervise task progress and communicate with colleagues using team project management tools.
Your experience should include
- We are looking for colleagues with good attention to detail (consistency, alignment), and excellent spoken English is mandatory.
- Demonstrable Experience in working with different Content Management Systems/Web Editors and excellent digital literacy and technical capability.
- Be familiar with the entire Design Process (Color, Flow, Balance & Proportion, Spacing and awareness of usability issues.
- Capable of carefully reading through and accurately interpreting client briefs and ability to seek board and respond positively to feedback.
You might also have
What you’ll get from us
- To work in a growing, forward thinking company.
- The opportunity to develop your skills and abilities in a multicultural environment.
- Technical training /certifications upon request.
- Competitive salary based upon your experience.
- 25 holiday days per year.
- Medical services subscription.
- Coffee and fresh fruit during the day.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R010512