Website Builder IIași, Romania
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. We're a trusted growth partner to over 19 million everyday entrepreneurs worldwide. We're empowering them to change the world if it doesn't quite fit them. To make their idea real. To grow it online. We help them do what they've been dreaming of and make the world they want. To learn more about us visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: Iasi, Romania
What you'll get to do
GoDaddy is looking for an enthusiast Website Builder to join our existing builder team. Your IT knowledge, combined with good interpersonal skills will help you along the way.
- Build websites using а Content Mаnаgement Systеm.
- HTML, CSS, JаvaScript and PHP coding.
- Rеsеаrch and select suitable image content when required.
- Edit images in Photoshop.
- Take ownership for checking own work for any inconsistencies or errors before handing over for review.
- Supervise time and fill out daily activity reports.
- Be аn empathic problem solver who puts customer's nееds first.
- Supervise task progress and communicate with colleagues using team project management tools.
Your experience should include
- We are looking for colleagues with good attention to detail (consistency, alignment), and excellent spoken English is mandatory.
- Demonstrable Experience in working with different Content Management Systems/Web Editors and excellent digital literacy and technical capability.
- Be familiar with the entire Design Process (Color, Flow, Balance & Proportion, Spacing and awareness of usability issues.
- Capable of carefully reading through and accurately interpreting client briefs and ability to seek board and respond positively to feedback.
You might also have
We've got your back
- To work in a growing, forward thinking company.
- The opportunity to develop your skills and abilities in a multicultural environment.
- Technical training /certifications upon request.
- Competitive salary based upon your experience.
- 25 holiday days per year.
- Individual health plan.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R007824