Website Builder IApplyApply Later Location Iași, Romania
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
GoDaddy is looking for an enthusiast Website Builder to join our existing builder team.
The role includes the following tasks:
- Build websites using a Content Management System (Wordpress, Duda and in house tools)
- Research and select suitable image content when required
- Edit images in Photoshop
- Take responsibility for checking own work for any inconsistencies or errors before handing over for review
- Track time and fill out daily activity reports
- Track task progress and communicate with colleagues using team project management tools
Skills and experience:
- Excellent attention to detail (consistency, alignment)
- High standard of written and spoken English. Excellent computer literacy and technical aptitude.
- Proven Experience in working with different Content Management Systems/Web Editors
- Be familiar with the entire Design Process (Color, Flow, Balance & Proportion, Spacing)
- Awareness of usability issues
- Basic to Intermediate Photoshop skills
- SEO knowledge is desired
- Capable of carefully reading through and accurately interpreting client briefs
- Ability to take on board and respond positively to feedback
- Portfolio of websites/web design is highly desirable
Offer (bonuses, benefits):
- To work in a growing, forward thinking company
- The opportunity to develop your skills and abilities in a multicultural environment
- Technical training /certifications upon request
- Competitive salary based upon skills and experience
- 25 holiday days per year
- Individual health plan
- Meal vouchers
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.