Web Hosting Support TechnicianApply Apply Later Location Iași, Romania
You will work closely with customers to resolve any technical issues in a timely and professional manner. You will be friendly and communicative, able to resolve issues quickly and in line with our service level agreements. We will provide you with all the tools you need to do your job to the best of your ability, including full training on products and services.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a technical support role preferably in hosting support (but any support role will be fine) or web development
- Basic understanding and experience of working with both Linux and/or Windows server environments
- Experience with control panels such as cPanel and Plesk (preferable)
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS and ideally PHP
- Experience in working with LAMP/WAMP
- A good understanding of SMTP/ POP/ IMAP protocols and The Domain Name System (DNS)
- Wordpress CMS experience is a great plus
Online chat to current customers helping to resolve their technical support problems
Online chat support to potential customers advising them which of our products and services will suit their needs
Answering customers’ technical support issues through our CRM
Working closely with your colleagues to identify and raise issues to improve customer satisfaction and experience.
- Very good written English
- Above average typing speed (40 wpm or more)
- Above average IT skills or simply being keen of technology are considered advantages
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in customer support/help desk or web development
- Team player and positive attitude under workload pressure
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 17 million customers worldwide and over 72 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.