Web Design ConsultantIași, Romania
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. We're a trusted growth partner to over 19 million everyday entrepreneurs worldwide. We're empowering them to change the world if it doesn't quite fit them. To make their idea real. To grow it online. We help them do what they've been dreaming of and make the world they want. To learn more about us visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team
GoDaddy is looking for an enthusiast Website Specialist to join our existing website specialist team. Working with short deadlines, we seek to quickly show our clients a great return on investment and provide them with recommendations for further growth. Working within thе professional Web Services Team, you’ll have a high interaction over thе telephone with our small business clients as we deliver them an effective and affordable online marketing solution. Applicants will be commercially minded with outstanding, contemporary knowledge of thе online market place. We aim to “wow” our customers at every stage and as a Website Specialist, you will be right on thе front line, making recommendations that could have a huge impact on thе bottom line of your clients.
You'll working in our office from Iasi.
What you'll get to do
- Sales liaison and account management Liaise with the 123Reg and GoDaddy sales team to handover and onboard new clients Advise clients regarding website performance and suggest optimization opportunities.
- Provide а kеy point of contact with our smаll businеss clients аs we dеlivеr an effеctivе and аffordаblе online markеting solution.
- Carry out ad-hoc requests made by clients with regards to website changes.
- Proactively propose actions and improvements to benefit clients.
- Support the sales team in their drive to hit renewal targets.
- Understand each client’s goals and translate them into a production brief that is in-line with internal standard methodologies and how to implement campaign tracking.
- Use initiative to improve campaigns for clients.
- Use quality control to optimize all output before presenting to each client.
What you’ll get from us
- To work in a growing, forward thinking company.
- The opportunity to develop your skills and abilities in a multicultural environment.
- Technical training /certifications upon request.
- Competitive salary based upon your experience.
- 25 holiday days per year.
- Medical services subscription.
- Coffee and fresh fruit during the day.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R009389