Web Design ConsultantApply Apply Later Location Iași, Romania
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Working within the Online Experts team, you’ll have a high interaction over the telephone with our small business clients as we deliver them an effective and affordable online marketing solution.
Working to tight deadlines, we aim to quickly show our clients a great return on investment and provide them with recommendations for further growth.
Applicants will be commercially minded with outstanding, contemporary knowledge of the online market place. We aim to “wow” our customers at every stage and as a Website Specialist, you will be right on the front line, making recommendations that could have a huge impact on the bottom line of your clients. Being passionate about what you do, you will always look to go the extra mile, offering a personal and professional service at every stage.
- Provide a key point of contact with our small business clients as we deliver an effective and affordable online marketing solution
- Working to tight deadlines, demonstrate to clients the value added, and provide them with recommendations that will enable further growth for their brand
- Sales liaison and account management
- Liaise with the 123Reg and GoDaddy sales team to handover and onboard new clients
- Inform clients regarding website performance and suggest optimization opportunities
- Carry out ad-hoc requests made by clients with regards to website changes
- Proactively propose actions and improvements to benefit clients
- Support the sales team in their drive to hit renewal targets
- Understand each client’s goals and translate them into a production brief that is in-line with internal best practices
- Understand and demonstrate how to implement campaign tracking
- Use initiative to improve campaigns for clients
- Use quality control to optimize all output before presenting to each client
- Understand and demonstrate how to measure the impact of each client’s marketing efforts, including the use and administration of web analytics dashboards
- Support clients in identifying and acting on key areas of importance in accordance with their goals
- Maximizing customer life-time revenue by up and cross sell of other 123Reg / GoDaddy products and services
What you’ll get from us
- Working in a growing, forward thinking company
- The opportunity to develop your skills and abilities in a multicultural environment
- 25 days holidays per year
- Free fresh fruit available on a daily basis
- Free continental breakfast / coffee and tea
- Individual health plan with Arcadia
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.