Telephone Sales and Support AdvisorPrimary Location: Iasi, Romania
Romania - Remote working
Monday 19th July 2021
Shifts will include Evenings, Weekends and Bank Holidays
What you'll get to do...
The Inbound agent is responsible for ensuring we are delivering on our customer experience promises. Your team will consist of 20-25 agents who support our existing customers via inbound telephone calls. Do you love guiding customers to success? In this role you will provide the GoDaddy “WOW” customer experience to every customer by supporting them in overcoming challenges they are facing with technical elements of our systems and products, giving them the tools and insights to help transform their ideas and personal initiatives into a success. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you will advise existing customers by providing strategic guidance on how to develop a successful journey into specific products, platforms and services. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of your clients.
• You will develop an understanding of your customers’ needs through sound conversational skills using discovery type questions in order to be able to solve any issues the customer faces.
• You will consult with customers via inbound telephone calls on their unique business needs while seeking opportunities for add-on products that work with existing core products to help them reach their online goals.
• You are expected to meet performance and quality standards set by the Inbound department in a highly metrics-driven operation.
• You will demonstrate extraordinary interpersonal skills and the ability to thrive, multi-task, and prioritize in a high-volume, dynamic environment.
• Inspire customers and colleagues with a positive “can do” approach.
• Develop and maintain a comprehensive and current understanding of products, services, prices and promotions, as a basis for identifying customer value and potential sales.
• Maintain a strong knowledge of internet, email, and hosting technology.
• You will troubleshoot company products as needed in order to deliver stellar customer service.
Your experience should include...
• Excellent spoken English is mandatory. British English slang should be no news for you, for instance.
• Ability to deliver an amazing “WOW” customer service experience via a good telephone manner, ability to adapt tone and direction to suit the needs of customers.
• Experience of servicing customers in a technical or online business would be advantageous.
• Comprehension – Ability to clearly understand and respond appropriately to the problem statements.
• Effective time management and strong focus on schedule adherence and/or attendance.
• Ability to learn and adapt to new environments, processes, and systems quickly and thrive in a dynamic, changing environment.
• Ability to build rapport with new and existing customers while multi-tasking and following a consultative sales approach.
• Ability to multi-task multiple systems and navigate the internet quickly and efficiently.
• Open to developing your sales skills, closing sales effectively, and overcoming objections.
We've got your back...
- Competitive salary + competitive sales commission earnings per month
- 25 days of annual leave
- More training opportunities
- Private medical insurance
- Remote working
- Opportunities to work with global teams and grow your network
- A progressive, fun and supportive culture
- Recognition rewards + other fun incentives
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R012333