Systems Analyst/AdministratorIași, Romania
GoDaddy Registry is one of the world’s largest and leading domain name registry providers empowering online innovation. We operate top-level domains (TLDs) on behalf of sovereign nations, city governments and global brands so that people worldwide can bring their ideas to life online.
With more than two decades of industry leadership to draw on, we serve as the Registry Operator for TLDs like .co, .us, .biz, and .nyc – and manage the backend technology for hundreds more. Our team is building a platform for future innovation and growth that will positively impact the entire global internet community. To learn more about us, please visit www.registry.godaddy.
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team
GoDaddy is seeking an experienced process-orientated Systems Analyst who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, to join our EMEA Services and Operations Excellence team.
This position collaborates with the Senior Manager of Operations Excellence working within the EMEA Services team. The EMEA Services team delivers a range of website design and maintenance solutions to customers across the region. Working within the EMEA Service Team the Operations Excellence team is focused on creating, maintaining and continually improving all our operational systems, platforms and processes.
On any given day, the Systems Analyst will be hands-on, developing, implementing or configuring the tools and platforms which we rely on to run our service operations, or designing or creating data reports, or partnering across the wider company to solve a critical issue.
Your safety is our number one priority. Our office is in Iasi but, for now, we have shifted to working from home.
- This is a Level II position, so applicants should be able to demonstrate relevant transferrable experience and proficiency in the skills below.
- You will already have at least 2 years hands-on experience in designing, building and maintaining complex, multi-step workflow processes in JIRA (or a similar process management system).
- This includes the creation and configuration of process tasks and sub-tasks, data fields, transitions and triggered automations.
- You’ll also be experienced in using SQL/JQL to create filters and dashboards to query and extract project information.
- You’ll be a competent user of MS Excel and data applications like Tableau, to create reports to organise and display process and project information.
What you'll get to do
Overall responsibility for the in-house systems, platforms and process workflows which enable the day to day work of EMEA Services team.
1. Manage existing processes
- Day to day management of existing processes and platforms in order to maintain optimum performance - identifying, investigating and resolving issues.
- Working closely with the EMEA Services Team at all levels to resolve technical inquiries or issues quickly and completely.
- Working with the Project Manager and Quality Analyst to investigate and quantify process improvements.
- Proposing and testing creative solutions for continual
improvement. Comfortably communicating technical concepts to audiences with varying expertise.
2. Building new service processes
- A hands-on role in the development and launch of new customer service offerings in EMEA – focus on the design, building and testing new process workflows using in-house systems tools and platforms.
- Working in close collaboration with colleagues in EMEA Services to ensure process function and efficiency, and with the US to ensure consistency and best-practice with global programs.
- Managing technical and privacy assessments and coordinating with Engineering, Development, Product and other associated departments to drive progress and see them through to successful completion.
3. Analysis and reporting
- Designing, building and maintaining dashboards and other data reporting in order to provide monitoring and assessment of performance.
- A main focus on systems performance but also including data to support wider business analysis interests – working with GoDaddy’s Business Analysts where needed.
- Maintaining regular reports and online documentation on all aspects of the role.
You might also have
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience in the use, configuration and management of workflow processes, preferably obtained in a customer focused Service or Support environment.
- Hands-on experience in the back-end design, build and testing of multi-step workflow processes - including tasks, sub-tasks, automations and dashboards.
- Experience gained in these areas using JIRA Service Desk would be specifically advantageous.
- Expertise using SQL/JQL to query, filter and manipulate data, and advanced skills in analysis and reporting applications such as MS Excel and Tableau.
What you’ll get from us
- Competitive base salary
- The opportunity to work and join forces in a growing, forward thinking company
- 25 holiday days per year.
- Medical services subscription.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Job ID R010547