Systems Analyst/Administrator IIIași, Romania
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team
GoDaddy is seeking an experienced process-orientated Systems Analyst who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, to join our EMEA Services and Operations Excellence team.
This position collaborates with the Senior Manager of Operations Excellence working within the EMEA Services team. The EMEA Services team delivers a range of website design and maintenance solutions to customers across the region. Working within the EMEA Service Team the Operations Excellence team is focused on creating, maintaining and continually improving all our operational systems, platforms and processes.
On any given day, the Systems Analyst will be hands-on, developing, implementing or configuring the tools and platforms which we rely on to run our service operations, or designing or creating data reports, or partnering across the wider company to solve a critical issue.
Your safety is our number one priority. Our office is in Iasi but, for now, we have shifted to working from home.
- This is a Level II position, so you will already have at least 2 years experience in the front-end use, and the back-end design and implementation of multi-step workflow processes.
- You’ll be confident in designing and building workflows using task and sub-task structures, step transitions, triggered automations and information dashboards.
- Ideally your experience will be in JIRA, although other similar workflow process platforms will be considered.
- You’ll also be capable of extracting, analysing and organizing data on the performance of our processes, via system dashboards, and the creation of regular and ad-hoc reports. You’ll be comfortable to work with a high degree of self-direction, but still a teammate.
- You’ll be working in a dynamic and collaborative environment with colleagues in EMEA and the US and will have the demonstrable ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical partners at various levels within the organization.
What you'll get to do
Overall responsibility for the in-house systems, platforms and process workflows which enable the day to day work of EMEA Services team.
1. Manage existing processes
- Day to day management of existing processes and platforms in order to maintain optimum performance - identifying, investigating and resolving issues.
- Working closely with the EMEA Services Team at all levels to resolve technical inquiries or issues quickly and completely.
- Working with the Project Manager and Quality Analyst to investigate and quantify process improvements.
- Proposing and testing creative solutions for continual
improvement. Comfortably communicating technical concepts to audiences with varying expertise.
2. Building new service processes
- A hands-on role in the development and launch of new customer service offerings in EMEA – focus on the design, building and testing new process workflows using in-house systems tools and platforms.
- Working in close collaboration with colleagues in EMEA Services to ensure process function and efficiency, and with the US to ensure consistency and best-practice with global programs.
- Managing technical and privacy assessments and coordinating with Engineering, Development, Product and other associated departments to drive progress and see them through to successful completion.
3. Analysis and reporting
- Designing, building and maintaining dashboards and other data reporting in order to provide monitoring and assessment of performance.
- A main focus on systems performance but also including data to support wider business analysis interests – working with GoDaddy’s Business Analysts where needed.
- Maintaining regular reports and online documentation on all aspects of the role.
You might also have
- A degree level or higher qualifications in a relevant business or related area
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience in the use, configuration and management of workflow processes, preferably obtained in a customer focused Service or Support environment.
- Hands-on experience in the back-end design, build and testing of multi-step workflow processes - including tasks, sub-tasks, automations and dashboards.
- Experience gained in these areas using JIRA Service Desk would be specifically advantageous.
- Expertise using SQL/JQL to query, filter and manipulate data, and advanced skills in analysis and reporting applications such as MS Excel and Tableau.
- An interest in online business development or marketing, and with a passion for excellence in the customer experience.
- Capable in translating complex information and requirements into measurable items, and comfortable in presenting to peers, internal groups and leadership team members.
- A high level of attention to detail, able to effectively prioritise and organise multiple tasks.
- A self-starter and keen self-earner, with an underlying passion for continuous process improvement, and a proactive attitude to resolving problems and delivering results.
- Energetic, communicative and collaborative, with the persistence and resourcefulness to thrive in a large scale, fast-paced business environment.
What you’ll get from us
- Competitive base salary
- The opportunity to work and join forces in a growing, forward thinking company
- 25 holiday days per year.
- Medical services subscription.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Job ID R010547