Software EngineerApply Apply Later Location Iași, Romania; Belgrade, Serbia
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
As a senior software engineer working on a remote Security team at GoDaddy, you will help to develop some of the most widely used security services on the Internet. You’ll have a hand in the design of highly scalable systems that support a large number of requests every month. You’ll also have the opportunity to become a deep expert in some classic and some cutting-edge Internet security standards. Working with a small team of engineers, you will have the opportunity to develop code in a collaborative environment using agile best practices in a modern, fun, friendly, and flexible work environment.
- 3-5 years of full-time software engineering experience
- Experience with Go and Python
- Experience with cloud platform technologies such as AWS and OpenStack
- Experience with RESTful API design
- Understanding of microservices
- Linux experience
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong desire to learn emerging technologies and to innovate new solutions
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Experience with ELK stack
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Experience in a data-driven culture
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous deployment
- Experience building on Docker and Kubernetes
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.