Software DeveloperApply Apply Later Location Iași, Romania
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
We're looking for a passionate software engineer who has a keen understanding of high performance, scalable architectures and technologies. You will have an active role in developing and supporting software that drives the world's largest domain name registrar and web hosting provider.
We're looking for a passionate software engineer who has a keen understanding of high performance, scalable architectures and technologies. You will have an active role in developing and supporting software that drives the world's largest domain name registrar and web hosting provider. Come have a direct and visible impact on the lives of millions of small business owners around the world. We embrace an Agile environment with a Test Driven Development focus. Come innovate with us!
This role will be working as part of the GoDaddy EMEA domains team, with a focus on building a unified, high performance, globally scalable domains platform.
- Designing and developing software solutions for high performance, high availability, low maintenance, and easy diagnosis of problems.
- Resolving production issues detected by monitoring systems, data checks, or customer support tickets in a professional and timely manner.
- Collaborating with an immediate team and peer teams to produce reusable software solutions that meet business initiatives and employ consistent design patterns.
- Evaluating emerging technologies for opportunities to improve existing systems. We welcome innovators!
- Providing suggestions to improve our customers’ experience.
- 4+ years of experience in software development using multiple modern languages, C#/.Net preferred
- 2+ years of experience writing web applications, web services, and/or backend services, with customer-facing UI experience strongly preferred
- 2+ years of experience in automated testing is strongly preferred
- Experience in Agile development methodologies strongly preferred
- Experience in deployment to public cloud desired.
Skills, Qualifications and Personal Qualities Required:
- University degree or equivalent level education in Computing or a related discipline
- Strong communication skills are required
- SQL knowledge and relational database design
- Very strong understanding of Object-Oriented Design and Service Oriented Architecture
- Ability to drive projects through the lifecycle to completion, exercising creative ways to get issues resolved;
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.