Senior Software Development Engineer - Productivity ApplicationsApply Apply Later Location Iași, Romania
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
GoDaddy’s Productivity suite of applications and services help millions of small businesses run and grow their ventures. We are looking for strong Fullstack Engineers who are passionate about scalability and growth.
If you’re a Developer (Backend ) C# or Java, and love to build efficient, seamlessly integrated products, this is the team for you! You will have an active role in creating and supporting the application responsible for administering all Office 365 & Open Xchange accounts offered by GoDaddy, including account creation, data migration, setup, and help. This product group is an important contributor to the company’s revenue, customer growth and technical innovation.
- Write and maintain C# code
- Write and maintain ReactJS code
- Write and maintain PHP code
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life-cycle
- Apply Agile approaches to software development
- Be accountable for code quality and writing unit tests
- Be expected to contribute to architectural discussions
- Perform code reviews and participate in suggesting and supporting coding best practices
- 3 + years of full-time software engineering experience coding in C# or Java
- Familiarity with agile methodologies, (Scrum preferred)
- Strong communication skills
- Familiarity with Relational Databases (e.g. MySQL, SQL Server) and NoSQL databases (Cassandra, DynamoDB, etc)
- Experience with designing and implementing RESTful APIs
- Experience working in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange Server or Office 365 would be a plus
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.