Senior Product Manager - Reseller PlatformApply Apply Later Location Iași, Romania; Woking, United Kingdom; Hayes, United Kingdom; Ismaning, Germany
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 17.5 million customers worldwide and over 76 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
As a Product Manager at GoDaddy EMEA, your will be responsible for the vision, strategy and delivery of a next-generation web hosting Reseller platform into the GoDaddy EMEA Brands.
- Define and communicate the vision and strategy for the Reseller platforms, in co-ordination with the global GoDaddy teams
- Influence and collaborate with business leaders and stakeholders across regional teams, to ensure platform adoption
- Plan and deliver flawless product launches into regional brands — you’ll be driving and influencing cross-functional teams that include marketing, customer support, sales and others
- Know your markets, customer segments, and provide insight and requirements to global and regional development teams to ensure that GoDaddy products delight
- Create specifications and requirements to guide development teams
- Own the roadmap for platform deployment throughout EMEA, ensuring that this is agreed with key stakeholders, and understood throughout the organisation
- Lead one or more Agile development teams, working closely with engineering, QA, and product designers to identify, plan, prioritise and manage work on products and features
- Work with UX team to craft a world-class customer experience: ideate & prototype offerings, run usability tests and user research
- Metrics & analysis: define platform KPIs, track, analyse and report
- Form product hypotheses, execute & report on A/B tests, and iterate to relentlessly optimise and improve platform performance
What's in in for you?
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (33 days total per annum)
- Casual dress code
- Private pension with employer matched contributions
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Free snacks, cereal and soft drinks
- A dedicated, continuous training program
- Great opportunity for advancement within the company across a variety of roles
At GoDaddy, we strive for an inclusive culture that values every individual. With each of our individual strengths, we come together to form a collective powerhouse. We take it a step further and cultivate a culture where everyone feels they truly belong and can do the best work of their lives. Consistent with these values, and reflecting the fundamental importance of diversity, GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, gender identity or expression, marital status or civil partnership/union status, pregnancy, childbirth, disability, race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion, sex or sexual orientation.
At GoDaddy, we're in the business of hosting great ideas. We’re also in the business of building great careers! Isn’t this where you really want to be?
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.