Senior Node.js DeveloperApply Apply Later Location Iași, Romania; United Kingdom
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Working with the GoDaddy Product Experience team to bring to life real-time retheme-able white label products used by customers across the world to deliver the best in user experience.
Here at the GoDaddy Product Experience team we are looking for someone who is able develop high performance platform services.
For this role you would need to have knowledge in the following areas:
- Node.js - High understanding and experience
- Network Comms - HTTP / TCP
- Data persistence - neo4j / Postgres / SQL
- Caching & Performance - Redis / Memcache
- REST / JSONRPC / GraphQL / Websockets - High understanding of any
- Functional Programming - Nice to have
- Agile / Scrum / Kanban - Working ability
- Git - Working ability of workflows and versioning
- Docker / Kubernetes / CI/CD - Nice to have, open to learning
- Testing - Strong ethos
On a day-2-day basis you would be part of a team of 13. We build numerous hosting and e-commerce customer facing products with various business objectives.
Our team allows for working remotely as well as flexible hours.
- White labelling products
- Experimentation & user segmentation
- Providing the best user experience
What we offer
We have a relaxed but professional working environment. We value our people and as such make sure they are looked after. Our employees benefit from an excellent salary and benefits package, flexible working hours, 25 days paid annual leave, free fruits and drinks in addition to an environment that encourages learning and development.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.