Senior Java EngineerApply Apply Later Location Iași, Romania; Nottingham, United Kingdom
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
As a Software Engineer you will be part of the Engineering team, collaborating with developers over the code and tests to ensure delivery and product quality. Your main responsibilities will include delivery of quality features, refactoring and integration of company's common components to S4Y brand.
- Conception and implementation of efficient software solutions for process control and data management using Java / JEE in a service-oriented architecture
- Active participation in a modern and scalable software architecture
- Taking responsibility for work in projects with agile approach (Scrum)
- Direct influence on the service landscape and the technologies used
- Identification and implementation of optimizations in the processes and CI / CD
- Conducting component tests
- Mentoring of Junior Java Developers
- Interdisciplinary communications with various departments (DC, DevOps, Support, Network, Marketing, Finance)
- Assistance in cost estimation for project management
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.