Senior HR CoordinatorPrimary Location: Iasi, Romania
Location: Iasi, Romania
We’re looking for an HR Coordinator to join our People Operations team on a Fixed Term Contract. This is a temporary position for a maternity cover of 12 months.
What you'll get to do...
- Partner with other HR functions to best coordinate the employee life cycle experience
- Act as first point of contact for the employees’ HR related requests via chat or email and manage them in the ticketing system
- Work closely with the local leadership and managers that have teams in Romania and ensure full HR support for their business projects
- Support in implementing the local HR projects in accordance with the country regulations or the Company’s global approach
- Support and advise employee relations procedures, arranging meetings, taking notes
- Assist managers in dealing with performance and capability issues or any other people management aspects
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves, compensation, relocation, performance and resolve any issues that may arise during the employee life cycle experience
- Conduct onboarding webinars and events in order to welcome new hires
- Perform exit interviews in line with the Company’s procedures and assure the best off-boarding experience
- Implement company policies and procedures accurately and optimally with an understanding of local needs and adaptations
- Ensure compliance with the labour regulations
- Run and build standard reporting from HRIS (e.g. Workday)
- Undertake briefings with team leaders to roll out various HR initiatives
Your experience should include...
- Bachelor’s in Human Resources, Psychology, Sociology or any related fields
- 3+ years of Human Resources experience in a generalist role
- Advanced HR knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain professionalism and confidentiality in all situations
- Up to date with local employment legislation
- Strong problem-solving skills, critical and analytical skills
- Competent user of MS Office and HRIS tools
- Customer service focus
- Good level of English – both written and spoken
- Proactive attitude and flexibility to tackle additional responsibilities and tasks
You might also have...
- Knowledge or experience with Workday system, ServiceNow
- Human Resources Inspector Certificate
We've got your back...
- The opportunity to develop your skills and abilities in a multicultural environment
- Technical training /certifications upon request
- Competitive salary based upon your experience
- 25 holiday days per year + bank holidays
- Medical services subscription
- Meal tickets
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, colour, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R014535