Product Data Analyst, EMEA BrandsApply Apply Later Location Iași, Romania; Nottingham, United Kingdom
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
As a key member of the product team, you’ll be analysing data, uncovering insights and delivering recommendations — enabling our product managers to make smart data-driven product and business decisions.
- Develop and automate product reports, prototype and build dashboards to provide insights.
- Data analysis to make business and product recommendations (e.g. build-buy, forecasting, impact analysis).
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their needs and create analysis, insights and presentations.
- Deliver presentations of insights and recommendations to stakeholders, creating data visualisations as necessary.
- Experience of working with statistical packages (e.g. R, SAS, etc.) and visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau, Google Data Studio, PowerPoint, …)
- Experience with data gathering, analysis and creation of insights and deliverables including spreadsheets and presentations
- Generating product data hypotheses, gathering data from datasets, and using statistics to uncover insights and recommendations
- Excellent problem-solving skills and good business judgment.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Degree qualification with strong quantitative focus (e.g., Statistics, Mathematics, Data Science, Computer Science, Engineering.)
- Creation of SQL scripts; extraction of data sets; design ETL flows
- Translating data analysis into insights & recommendations.
What's in it for you
- Working in an industry leading and forward thinking company
- Competitive salary based upon skills and experience
- 25 days holidays per year + statutory bank holidays
- Great central location and office environment
- Free fresh fruit available on a daily basis
- Free snacks and drinks
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.