PHP DeveloperApply Apply Later Location Iași, Romania
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
We’re looking for a passionate PHP Developer who has a keen understanding of high performance, scalable architectures and technologies. You will have an active role in developing and supporting software that drives the world’s largest domain name registrar and web hosting provider.
- Design, develop, maintain and support software as a member of the Product Development Team.
- Ensure software under development is managed with appropriate source code control and release processes.
- Ensure software adheres to relevant coding standards and is documented using internal systems.
- Interact with the product managers to gather requirements, deploy and when relevant support our systems.
Skills, Qualifications and Personal Qualities Required:
- University degree or equivalent level education in Computing or a related discipline
- PHP 5+/7, MVC framework is a plus
- Good OOP skills
- Web Services (SOAP, REST)
- Good knowledge of design patterns
- Focused on code quality and high development standards
- Willing to adopt test-driven development techniques
Desirable:Web development skills
- Experience with SQL databases (Mysql or PostgreSQL)
- Working with any template engine (e.g: Smarty, Twig, Blade)
- Agile (SCRUM)
- Docker containers/virtualization of applications
- Good exposure to Linux/Unix commands on shell
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.