Martech Product ManagerApply Apply Later Location Iași, Romania; Woking, United Kingdom
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
This is an exciting new role for a Martech-savvy product person – you’ll be driving the adoption and rollout of GoDaddy Martech into our EMEA teams.
Ultimately, you’ll be giving our EMEA Marketing teams the Martech tools they need to succeed in the market – to win and retain customers, and to grow our revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Become the go-to expert for the GoDaddy Martech platform, in the EMEA region
- Become the essential bridge between our EMEA and Global Martech platform teams
- Understand the Global Martech stack and evangelise opportunities for the EMEA region
- Understand the business and Martech needs of the EMEA Marketing teams
- Build and own the roadmap for adoption of the Martech stack in the EMEA region
- Define, drive and deliver projects to deliver the GoDaddy Martech stack into EMEA
- Work with Engineering, Product Management and Marketing teams to define and document user stories and requirements, to guide engineering teams
- Working knowledge of digital marketing and marketing technologies
- A strong understanding of marketing methodologies and concepts - e.g. customer data, segmentation, audiences, personalisation, targeting, campaigns, measurement, experimentation, etc.
- Proven skills in project management and successful delivery - you must enjoy and thrive on planning, teamwork and getting things delivered.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills
- Excellent requirements collection, elaboration and documentation skills
- Ideally you’ll have knowledge and experience with Agile development process including use of typical tools like Jira
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.