Manager, Website SpecialistApply Apply Later Location Iași, Romania
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18.5 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Managing two (to start with) Team Managers of our Website Specialist team. These managers are responsible for executing your team strategy, targets and KPI’s and ensuring the team achieve SLA’s and KPIs.
GoDaddy Global Services is seeking a Manager who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment to join our Website Specialist team. The Website Specialist team is the main and key point of contact with our small business clients, delivering effective, efficient and affordable online marketing solutions.
GoDaddy Global Services delivers an arsenal of human-powered professional services to help our customers start and grow their ventures. We provide a variety of website, social media management and marketing services, and we are quickly expanding the types of services offered and our global reach.
On any given day, you will be managing two (to start with) Team Managers of our Website Specialist team. These managers are responsible for executing your team strategy, targets and KPI’s and ensuring the team achieve SLA’s and KPIs.
You will play a key role in the department due to fast growing and evolving business, working very closely in an on-demand based supply chain with other departments (i.e. sales and production) and report directly to the head of operations.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Be a relentless advocate for the Services organization by driving best-in-class operations and customer experience
- Guide your team to prioritize all shapes and sizes of work based on a set of principles and a common framework
- Communicate clearly and often with stakeholders to understand and align on priorities in a changing business environment
- Managerial experience with a proven record of leading in a customer facing environment
- Experience of coaching staff to continuously improve their skills and impact on GoDaddy Services while growing their careers and aspirations as they balance the right level of challenge with their skillset
- Experience working to tight deadlines and KPI’s
- Encourage a culture of excellence and innovation
- Lead by example in owning initiatives from inception to impact
- Have an overview on projects and be able to delegate them appropriately
- Commercial awareness to develop direct reports on cross and upselling other portfolio products
- Maximize life-time value of the client
- Recruiting and on time advertisement work with the HR department
- Continuous improvements on processes, technical infrastructure and workload
- Build strong relationships and partnerships across GoDaddy’s global organisation
- Track effectiveness of initiatives and impact on Stakeholders and GoDaddy
Essential skills required:
- 5+ years of managerial experience
- Proven capabilities in organizing, motivating and coaching diverse teams of people who consistently deliver above company expectations
- Curiosity to learn and understand underlying technologies used to deliver customer experiences
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- A proactive attitude to resolve problems and deliver results
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Offer (bonuses, benefits):
- To work in a growing, forward thinking company
- The opportunity to develop your skills and abilities in a multicultural environment
- Technical training /certifications upon request
- Competitive salary based upon skills and experience
- 25 holiday days per year
- Individual health plan
- Meal vouchers
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.