LAMP Stack DeveloperApply Apply Later Location Iași, Romania; Slough, United Kingdom; Woking, United Kingdom
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 17.5 million customers worldwide and over 76 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
A mid-level PHP developer is required to work on the customer control panels and backends for several major hosting platforms operated by GoDaddy EMEA. The ideal candidate will have solid LAMP-stack skills, including provable experience PHP and MySQL. Experience of the Linux operating system, including command-line operations, is also required.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in the European Union.
- Provable, relevant experience of large-scale PHP applications;
- Experience of version control systems (ideally git)
- Experience of modern deployment pipelines
- Experience designing and working with SQL schema, and performing analysis and optimisation tasks to tune query performance;
- The ability to write unit tests, and to work as part of a team that includes test engineers;
- Basic Linux system-administration skills, sufficient to operate and maintain development environments;
- Solid understanding of REST APIs, and experience integrating with such APIs;
- A willingness to take ownership of problems and find solutions, including in legacy environments;
- Experience working as part of a distributed team;
- Willingness to travel occasionally to other offices (within the EU).
- The right to live and work in the EU - the company will not sponsor visa applications from non-EU nationals.
What’s in it for you:
- To work in a growing, forward thinking company
- Competitive salary based upon skills and experience
- 25 days holidays per year + statutory bank holidays
- Free fresh fruit available on a daily basis
- Free continental breakfast / coffee and tea
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.