Junior SEO AnalystApply Apply Later Location Iași, Romania
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
The Junior SEO Analyst will support the EMEA SEO team to deliver actionable reporting for the GoDaddy EMEA websites alongside our local brands which consist of 123 Reg, Heart Internet, Host Europe, Domain Factory and TSO Host.
- Compile weekly and monthly reporting on traffic & rankings
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance
- Track SEO initiatives through the development of dashboard reports that measure KPIs
- Evaluate organic competitors
- Support the team to complete SEO website audits
- Identify keywords and phrases that the websites should be optimized for to increase traffic
- Help with backlink audits
- An understanding of search engines, search engine optimisation and factors that influence high rankings especially in Google
- A basic understanding of latest Google updates
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Data Studio and Screaming Frog
- Basic coding understanding desirable (ie: meta robots, hreflangs, canonicals)
- Proficient knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work and drive things forward on own initiative
- Have a data-driven, analytical mind and good attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and oral communication in English
- Eagerness to learn
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge on industry trends and new methodologies for utilization in projects
- At least 1 year of on-site optimization experience preferred
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.