Location: EMEA - Remote
- Do you like a wide variety of projects?
- Do you enjoy learning new technologies, APIs and being at the forefront of technology?
- Are you a strong problem solver?
- Are you innovative and love designing solutions?
- Do you like working in a collaborative environment?
If you answered yes to most of these questions, you’ll fit right in.
You will be a member in one of our cross-functional teams working primarily on developing user interfaces using React.js and following best engineering practices to deliver high quality, scalable products.
What you'll get to do...
- Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js
- Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wire frames into high-quality code
- Optimising components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Debugging and resolving bugs
- Reviewing pull requests
Your experience should include...
- 2-3 years of hands on experience and understanding of React.js
- Strong foundational skills
- Solid understanding of functional programming
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience using version control in a team environment
- Experience writing automated tests as part of the development process
You might also have...
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Node experience (building RESTful APIs)
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, colour, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R010693