Java EngineerPrimary Location: Romania - Remote
Location: You will work remote anywhere in Romania.
As part of the central initiative to build the next generation of e-commerce and consolidation of EMEA brands into ReComm Data Platform, we're looking to grow the team with a Java Developer. The position will allow us to increase the delivery bandwidth and provide the resources to look after requirements from both EMEA side, but also GoDaddy Global Platform Development.
What you'll get to do...
You will be responsible with researching, specifying, developing, testing, maintaining & supporting the high performance of data related systems for the ReComm Platform.
Your experience should include...
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent field
- Strong OOP skills
- Spring 5 / Spring Boot
- REST API Services
- Focus on code quality and high development standards
- Strong independent problem solving skills
- Willing to embrace test driven development techniques
You might also have...
- Apache Kafka or equivalent
- Persistence layer: Hibernate, JPA, work with other ORM technologies is considered a plus
- Good understanding of Event Driven Architecture
- Exposure to virtualization: docker containers
- Working experience with public cloud platforms (AWS EKS)
- Microservice architecture patterns
- Full CI/CD pipeline
We've got your back...
- The opportunity to develop your skills and abilities in a multicultural environment
- Technical training /certifications upon request
- Competitive salary based upon your experience
- 25 holiday days per year + bank holidays
- Medical services subscription
- Meal tickets
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, colour, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R013728