Java DeveloperApplyApply Later Location Iași, Romania; Nottingham, United Kingdom; Romania; United Kingdom
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
We’ve adapted our hiring process in response to COVID-19. To learn more about what GoDaddy is doing differently click here.
As a Software Development Engineer, you will join the EMEA Payments team as part of GoDaddy's Global Platform Development organization. The EMEA Payments team is responsible for providing a reliable, highly-available platform for processing payments for all our EMEA customers.
- Design, implement and test the various microservices that comprise our payments platform;
- Design, implement, test and maintain integrations with new and existing payment providers;
- Continuously refine existing systems to improve their reliability, performance, and manageability;
- Provide operational support for critical internal APIs/tools that support mission-critical customer-facing systems;
- 2+ years of relevant full-time software engineering experience with Java and Spring Boot (other languages/frameworks a bonus);
- Experience with RESTful APIs and a good understanding of microservice architecture;
- Familiarity with Agile (Scrum) software development, Git/GitHub, and related tools (preferably JIRA);
- Experience with CI/CD tools and standard methodologies (Jenkins, Pipelines);
- Solid understanding of data structures and common algorithms;
- Understanding of relational (MySQL) and non-relation database systems (Cassandra);
- Understanding and experience with Linux/UNIX;
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: OpenShift; ELK stack (Kibana);
- Bachelor’s degree or beyond in CS or a relevant technical field or equivalent experience;
- Passion for self-driven, continuous learning both in and out of the office;
- Interest/experience with e-commerce and payments a plus;
Offer (bonuses, benefits):
- To work in a growing, forward-thinking company;
- The opportunity to develop your skills and abilities in a multicultural environment;
- Technical training /certifications upon request;
- Competitive salary based upon skills and experience;
- 25 holiday days per year;
- Individual health plan;
- Meal vouchers;
Please consider the fact that GoDaddy Services is located in Iasi, Romania. There is no remote work involved on the role; the candidates should be willing to work from Iasi. If relocating is something you are okay with, we are willing to assist you with the process.
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.
If you need assistance or have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.