HR SpecialistIași, Romania
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. We're a trusted growth partner to over 19 million everyday entrepreneurs worldwide. We're empowering them to change the world if it doesn't quite fit them. To make their idea real. To grow it online. We help them do what they've been dreaming of and make the world they want. To learn more about us visit www.GoDaddy.com.
You will be working from our Iasi office.
Join our People Ops teаm аnd shаpе thе culture of our company. We are gritty, pаssionatе, hаrdworking, collаborаtive and incredibly fun. We bеliеvе in Go-Gеttеrs, inclusion and innovation, а growth mindset аnd an environment that feels more like a family than a job. You will feel the impact of your work here be it through close partnerships with leaders and employees, leading change initiatives across company-wide stakeholders, or by running an experiment to block bias. You will engage in work related to organisational design and effectiveness, fostering diversity and inclusion, career development, retention, recognition, performance management and helping our teams to share best practices. This role requires equal parts critical thinking and practical application with teams at many levels.
What you'll get to do
- Champion GoDaddy’s culture and values
- Successfully manage various work efforts (annual performance review, employee survey deliverables, etc.) using strong project planning skills achieving accuracy and timeliness
- Participate in HR projects, roll-outs and initiatives
- Generate various reports for the clients teams and HR leaders as needed maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Partner with the employee relations team as needed to effectively work through employee concerns, issues and investigations
- Influence through strong relationships, expertise and data
- Learn and understand roles and career paths in the organisation and act as an advocate to help employees develop
- Thrive in a fast paced environment open to experimentation and continuous improvement
- Leverage strong problem solving skills to analyse data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
- Manage HR Operational activities as assigned by leader, including reporting, Workday administration, benefits, record retention, regulatory documentation, etc.
- Be willing to take risks and bring creative solutions to the table
Your experience should include
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Economics, Management or related fields
- Human Resources Inspector certified training
- 2-5 years of HR or specific HR Generalist experience
- Knowledge and experience in human resource management
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent project management, coordination and planning capabilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to understand business goals, policies and procedures
- Strong focus on customer/customer experience
- Ability to relate to employees at multiple levels in the organisation
- Influencing skills
- Experience working with innovative, fast-paced engineering teams
- Excellent verbal & written skills
- Highly effective interpersonal skills
- Effective and creative problem-solving abilities
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and work effectively in fast-moving environment
- Ability to manage projects to successful completion
- Ability to partner across cross-functional teams and multiple work groups
- Good work ethic with initiative and motivation
- Exceptional organisational skills;
- Passion and interest in HR as a profession
Offer (bonuses, benefits)
- To work in a growing, forward thinking company
- The opportunity to develop your skills and abilities in a multicultural environment
- Technical training /certifications upon request
- Competitive salary based upon your experience
- 25 holiday days per year
- Individual health plan
- Meal vouchers
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Job ID R009572