HR SpecialistApply Apply Later Location Iași, Romania
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
We are looking for an HR Specialist to complete our team in Iasi Romania
- Resolve routine HR requests
- Create, audit and submit monthly payroll files. Work with local payroll providers and local institutions
- Involved in the onboarding and integration of new employees and employee engagement actions, and also exit interviews
- Prepare termination paperwork and work with HR colleagues for successful off-boarding
- Handle verification of employment requests
- Reporting on HR KPIs
- Manage the employee files
HRIS - Workday
- Conduct data entry for new hires
- Process employee status changes including org changes, manager changes, salary changes, transfers, promotions, terminations, and leave of absence
- Work with the HRIS Administrator to audit data, pull reports and load data
- Conduct termination for employees
- Conduct and supervise the performance review processes – work with managers through the whole process for the design region.
- Conduct and supervise the performance review processes
- Collaborate work with managers through the whole process
- Assist with training and job aids the new managers on the talent review process
- Update the system and all paperwork after the review process is closed
- Engage with local benefits and occupational health vendors to update relevant employee information
- Maintain compliance with local occupational health requirements
- Minimum 2 years previous experience working in a similar role
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Experience working with HRIS – Workday would be a plus
- Good command of the English language (spoken and written)
- Ability to thrive in a fun, rapidly growing, constantly changing environment
- Proactive and independent;
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management and external agencies to improve performance, creativity, problem solving, and results
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.