Engineering Manager - SucuriApply Apply Later Location Iași, Romania
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
• Directly manage and lead senior, mid and junior developers. Ensure they are successfully executing specified designs to the internal standards set for engineering product.
• Guide professional development of your software engineers through coaching and mentoring
• Assist with establishing standards and processes within the Engineering group in order to continuously improve their consistency, predictability, and efficiency
• Participate in ensuring a high quality and performance system that engages and delights customers
What we need:
- Strong understanding of C, GO, PHP and microservices
- A minimum of one-year experience as an effective people leader
- Experienced at effectively leading remote agile teams
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practice for the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet deliver optimal solutions
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.